From Million Dollar Wiki
Facts about Debt
- Americans carry, on average, $5,800 in credit card debt from month to month.
- According to the American Bankruptcy Institute, 302,829 people file for bankruptcy in the first quarter of 2000.
- More than 40% of US families spend more than they earn.
- 96% of all Americans will retire financially dependent on the government, family, or charity.
- Nearly 1 out of every 100 American households will file for bankruptcy.
Staying out of debt is easy if you follow my simple one-step program.
- Don't spend more money than you have in your savings account.