From Million Dollar Wiki
- If you purchase a word in the Million Dollar Wiki, you can later sell that word to someone else!
- Some restrictions do apply.
- Please make sure you read this entire page before attempting to sell your word.
- No one can re-sell a word before the Million Dollar Wiki has sold its goal of 10,000 words.
- All sales must be made via live eBay auctions.
- All Re-Sale transactions are processed through the Million Dollar Wiki. We take 20% of the final sale price.
- All sales / purchases are processed through Google Checkout.
Check back for updates
- As we get closer to selling 10,000 words, we will update this page on Re-Selling. For now, the general process is outlined below. This is subject to change.
- When you first decide you want to sell your word, send us an "Intent to Sell", which states that you intend to sell your word, and whether or not you want us to place your word on our public list of words available for re-sale.
- You put your word up for auction on eBay. This is to insure highest possible sale price.
- When the auction has ended, you send us all of your information and the buyers information.
- We send the buyer an invoice via Google Checkout. Buyer can pay with credit card.
- Once we have received payment from the buyer, and payment clears, we take a percentage of the final sale price (20%), and forward you the remaining 80%. We pay you via check or Google Checkout.
- After the transaction is completed, we send the buyer a new username and password that the buyer can use to create new content for the page purchased. The content still must meet the guidelines. The buyer then has two weeks to finalize the content of the page before it is frozen indefinately, until another sale is arranged.
- You no longer hold any rights to the page.